¤ All Fogs
¤ Spider/Poison Spider
¤ Island Trolls
¤ Scropion
¤ Crab
¤ Cobra
¤ Crocodile
¤ Wasp

Na początku questa, musimy dostać się na Goromę, aby to uczynić, pływamy cały czas Thais -> Liberty Bay, i z powrotem. Gdy jesteśmy w Thais i chcemy płynąć do LB, kapitan ostrzega nas, że możemy wpaść w wir, o to nam chodzi. Gdy się uda, wylądujemy tutaj:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/simivar95/wir.png

Następnie rozmawiamy z kapitanem:
Gracz: Hello
Jack Fate: Hello, Sir [nick].
Gracz: Liberty Bay
Jack Fate: I would love to bring you back to Liberty Bay, but as you can see, my ship is ruined. I also hurt my leg and can barely move. Can you help me?
Gracz: Yes
Jack Fate: Thank you. Luckily, the damage my ship has taken looks more severe than it is, so I will only need a few wooden boards. ... Jack Fate: I saw some lousy trolls running away with some parts of the ship. It might be a good idea to follow them and check if they have some more wood. ... Jack Fate: We will need 30 pieces of wood, no more, no less. Did you understand everything?
Jack Fate: Good! Please return once you have gathered 30 pieces of wood.
Gracz: Bye
Jack Fate: See you later, I hope you find enough pieces of wood to repair the ship.

Następnie schodzimy po drabince na dół, zabijając Island Trolle zbieramy 30 wood. Polecam wchodzić w zaznaczone na poniższym screenie dziury:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/simivar95/dziury.png
Gdy jesteś niedaleko gór lub już uzbierałeś deseczki, idź wg. poniżej mapy, a na końcu zejdź na -1 (ukryta dziura)/b]
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/simivar95/do-trupa.png
Teraz, kliknij Use na trupa (po prostu go otwórz), powinieneś/aś dostać księgę.
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/simivar95/trup.png

[b]You see a spellbook.
It weighs 58.00 oz.
It apparently belonged to someone called Dragha, the apprentice of a voodoomaster.

Gdy mamy księgę i deseczki, wracamy do kapitana i rozmawiamy:
Jack Fate: Hello, Sir player.
Gracz: Liberty Bay
Jack Fate: Have you brought 30 pieces of wood so that I can repair the ship?
Jack Fate: Excellent! Now we can leave this godforsaken place. Thank you for your help. Should you ever want to return to this island, ask me for a passage to Goroma.
Gracz: Passage
Jack Fate: Do you want to travel back to Liberty Bay?

Brawo! Możesz już podróżować za 500gp z Liberty Bay na Gorome.
Pojawiamy się w Liberty Bay na statku. Teraz, idziemy wg. poniższej mapki:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/simivar95/pegleg.png

Jest tu zaznaczona droga ze statku, jak i z depo. Na końcu spotkamy tam Kapitana Waveridera, rozmawiamy z nim:
Captain Waverider: Greetings, daring adventurer. If you need a passage, let me know.
Gracz: Peg Leg
Captain Waverider: Ohhhh. So... <lowers his voice> 'you know who' sent you so I sail you to 'you know where'. <wink> <wink> It will cost 50 gold to cover my expenses. Is it that what you wish?
Captain Waverider: And there we go.

Pojawimy się na Merianie, teraz, biegniemy do Chondura, przy okazji zabijając: chickena; rata i black sheepa, oczywiście bierzemy ich ciała do plecaka. Ciało black sheepa waży aż 700 capa!
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/simivar95/do-chondura.png

Gdy dojdziemy i mamy wszystkie ciała, rozpoczynamy rozmowę:
Chondur: Be greeted, child.
Gracz: spellbook
Chondur: Ah, thank you very much! I will honour his memory.
Gracz: energy field
Chondur: Ah, the energy barrier set up by the cult is maintained by lousy magic, but is still effective. Without a proper counterspell you won't be able to pass it.
Gracz: counterspell
Chondur: You mean, you are interested in a counterspell to cross the energy barrier on Goroma?
Gracz: yes
Chondur: This is really not advisable. Behind this barrier, strong forces are raging violently. Are you sure that you want to go there?
Chondur: I guess I cannot stop you then. Since you told me about my apprentice, it is my turn to help you. I will perform a ritual for you, but I need a few ingredients. ...
Chondur: Bring me one fresh dead chicken, one fresh dead rat and one fresh dead black sheep, in that order. Summoned ones will do as well as natural ones.
Gracz: fresh dead chicken
Chondur: Did you bring the fresh dead chicken?
Chondur: Very good! <mumblemumble> 'Your soul shall be protected!' Now, I need a fresh dead rat.
Gracz: fresh dead rat
Chondur: Did you bring the fresh dead rat?
Chondur: Very good! <chants and dances> 'You shall face black magic without fear!' Now, I need a fresh dead black sheep.
Gracz: fresh dead black sheep
Chondur: Did you bring the fresh dead black sheep?
Chondur: Very good! <stomps staff on ground> 'EVIL POWERS SHALL NOT KEEP YOU ANYMORE! SO BE IT!'
Gracz: bye
Chondur: Good bye.

Za każdym razem, gdy Chondur zabiera dane ciało, gwiazdki jak przy używaniu czaru powinny "po tobie przejść".

Od teraz możesz pływać na Gorome za 500gp i przejść za słupy energii!

#2 2008-09-09 18:28:08

Pindziu

Unforced Paprikas

Call me!
Nick: Pented
Świat: Refugia
Profesja: Druid
Ranga i gildia: 189

Re: [Liberty Bay]Goroma+Island Trolls Quest

szkoda ze dla pacc ;//

WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION !!!????
- DRUID !